Rubicon pedal boards, like our cases, are handmade by furniture craftspeople at our workshop in Taylorsville, NC. We make the frames from radiata pine with furniture grade birch plywood for the slats. All parts are hand cut, assembled and finished in house.
- Designed for use with the 8” depth Pedal Board Road Cases
- Space beneath the board to allow for a 3” H x 4”L power source
- Clearance at the highest point above the board is 3.25” in an 8” deep road case, 5.75 at the low point in the front.
- Routed side and back for cable access
- Plastic feet on the bottom of the board
- Boards are 4 3/8 high at the back, 2 1/4” high in the front
- Free shipping to the lower 48
These pedal boards are solid and lightweight.
Our products are made on demand and ship within two weeks (ten business days) of receiving an order, often sooner.